Welcome to Dr. Tiffany D. Sanders, PhD & Associates!
Sanders & Associates is a private mental health practice founded by Dr. Tiffany D. Sanders, PhD, a licensed psychologist and certified school psychologist. This practice includes psychologists, licensed clinical social workers, and professional counselors. We are dedicated to providing psychological testing and mental health counseling in a nurturing, safe, and confidential setting.
We conveniently offer day, evening, and weekend hour appointments, and have bilingual and bicultural counselors in Spanish on staff to serve you. We offer services in individual, marital, and family therapy, as well as comprehensive assessment services. In addition, we offer life coaching to help you to make the best possible decisions for your life. With experienced, yet compassionate counselors, you can expect to be treated with dignity and respect in a non-judgmental environment.
If you lack energy or motivation to accomplish even minor tasks at home or school, have memories of past abuse or neglect, are living through a crisis, suffering from depression, anxiety, or unresolved griefs, Sanders & Associates may be able to help you.
The purpose of an evaluation is to determine what is happening in the individual's psychological life that may be preventing their ability to behave or learn in an appropriate and constructive manner.
Are you looking for a passionate speaker for your next business meeting, teacher institute day, or conference? Dr. Tiffany Sanders is a professionally trained speaker and a dynamic motivator who is guaranteed to keep your audiences' attention!
- To help clients work through disappointment, loneliness, anxiety, depression, infidelity or family conflict, in order to lead satisfying and successful lives.
- To assist parents, school administrators, teachers, and health care workers in their efforts to help a child become academically, emotionally, and behaviorally successful.
- To help frustrated parents identify the goals of their child’s misbehavior, and empower parents with the knowledge, language and skills to successfully parent their child and avoid power struggles.
- To teach parents effective parenting and behavioral techniques that they can use to raise healthy, respectful children who demonstrate self-control.
Our clinicians can help you deal with problems of everyday living, including problems in the home, place of work, school or community. At Sanders and Associates, we foster a positive well-being by promoting good mental health to help improve your quality of life.
Our professionals our here to find the help you need for your life. To schedule a psychological testing appointment or to make a counseling appointment, please Contact Us at:
Dr. Tiffany Sanders in Action Suicide Prevention Tips
2225 Enterprise Drive 1240 Iroquois Ave.
Suite 2515 Suite 404
Westchester, IL 60154 Naperville, IL 60540
Wednesday, October 8th, 2014 - Cost is Free
After The School Day Ends: Strategies for Your Child's Success
By: Dr. Tiffany Sanders, Ph.D., Sarah Predergast and Kiyana Jackson
A Conversation with the Clinicians.
- Activities to help your child decompress after a long school day
- Tips for a more effective and productive homework time with less arguing
- How to assist your child with managing their time and activities after school
Check back soon for future events.
See Our Video Presentation
I just had to tell you that I'm confident that I made the right choice about coming to see you for counseling. Thanks for your help!
- JB - Client